- What is the difference between Stumbleupon and SPOCK?
- What is meant by Feed,in one of your article you mentioned about RSS Feed.
Stumbleupon: If you want to buy a TV, you will look for an expert guide on the features, price, competition analysis, ratings and so on and forth. And then you decide which one to buy. However, now a days, you will look for the reviews made by the ordinary users who have bought the actual product. More the reviews you are better informed to make decisions. Stumbleupon works on same concept. Click here to know more
Easy to Use, Community-based surfing:
The StumbleUpon Toolbar is integrated with the user’s browser to allow for one-click access to quality web sites. A simple 2-level rating system gives users the opportunity to pass on or give their opinion on any webpage with a single click. These ratings also connect people sharing unique combinations of interests. Stumblers share their favorite web sites and interact with other users to further improve their web surfing experience.
Spock: Spock is the first editable search engine for finding people on the web. You may be participating in lot of forums and are in the news quite often. All these information are fragmented.
- You have blog or a website,
- Professional network using linkedin,
- Have your Accounting Firm’s website
- Actively participate in a photography discussion forums
- And you are in news for doing a promoting your profession.
What is meant by Feed ,in one of your article you mentioned about RSS Feed.
There are two short videos that explains how RSS functions
Google Reader – Introduction
RSS Feeds – Introduction
Not able to view above two videos. Click here to view them
Don’t forget to subscribe to the following feeds. The feeds are driven updates from informative sites.
Do you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
You may also like to read
- Instant Messenger at workplace
- RSS feeds – How it helps you to remain updated
- Cultivate Cool career in Blogging and Social Networking
- Knock, Knock – Opportunity
- How to use social networking sites
- iGoogle – Your friend, philosopher and guide
- How to overcome resistance to change
- Honda 50cc Bike – Imposed Strategy
- Red Monkey Innovation
- World’s 50 most innovative companies
- Resistance to Change
- Strategic Drift
- How to Share Blog posts with friends