Do you wait for the professional journals to come by post ? Gone are the days when you went searching for information. You had to join library and read the latest magazines and journal to be update. The meaning of the updated has changed when you get information online and real time.
I had configured google reader and igoogle subscribing to the RSS feeds of websites that provides me quality information. Add new ones to my google reader. However I was looking for nice way to read things.
Screen shot of my Feedly Front page. (Full screen functionality of Firefox browser definitely enhances the reading. )
The three columns are self explanatory.
How does it work ?
The welcome wizard can learn from your existing personalizations – bookmarks, My Yahoo!, Bloglines, Netvibes, Twitter, Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Friendfeed – and apply them to your feedly. Know more on Features
What are you waiting for ? Start using feedly for your professional development… or comment on how you have configured information to flow towards you.
Do you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
You may also like to read
- Digsby – Multiple IM Account
- Instant Messenger at Workplace – 10-Aug-07
- iGoogle – Best Way to Start the day – 02-June-07
- RSS feeds – How it helps you to remain updated
- www.sezwho.com – Ratings and Community add-on – 18-May-2008
- Cultivate Cool career in Blogging and Social Networking 03-Feb-08
- How to Share Blog posts with friends 25-May-08
- Management Accountant Blog Home