This is a forward from the Internet. This is a management lesson, you may quote it in your presentations.
A new vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on the door on the first house of the street. A tall lady answered the door.
Before she could speak, the enthusiastic salesman barged into the living room and opened a big black plastic bag and poured all the cow droppings onto the carpet.
“Madam, if I could not clean this up with the use of this new powerful Vacuum cleaner, I will EAT all this dung!” exclaimed the eager salesman.
“Do you need chilly sauce or ketchup with that” asked the lady.
The bewildered salesman asked, “Why, madam?”
“There’s no electricity in the house…” said the lady
MORAL: Gather all requirements and resources before working on any project and committing to the client…!!!
Connect me on Social Networking Websites :-
Would like receive the next update in your Inbox ?
Please visit our stores
You may also like to read
- I beg to differ – How to make fool of yourself
- A lesson for every salaried employee
- Job Rotation – A donkey Story 15-June-08
- A Leader should know how to manage failure 15-May-07
- Parables for our time 24-Jan-07
- What an Awesome Reply 11-Mar-08
- Steve Jobs’ Speech in Stanford Ceremony 14-Jan-07
- Illogical Thinking 28-Dec-06
- Goal Setting About Your Career 17-Jun-07
- Magic Mantra of Warren Buffet 08-Dec-06
- How to Share Blog posts with friends 25-May-08
- Management Accountant Blog Home