Dr. D V Ramana has converted his teaching notes into an e-book. This is opened for the students on a pilot basis to get their feedback and suggestions for improvement.
I congratulate him for his efforts on Financial Accounting e-book and wish him All the best for his future projects.
PS: Dr Ramana is a subscriber of Management Accountant Blog. If you are interested to make a guest post on the projects you have undertaken or your article on specific topic that would help the readers, I would be happy to post the same on the blog. Please contact me.
Do you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
Earlier Guest Posts were made by
- Emerging Role of Management Accountants – V R Kedia
- Activity Based Management – Rajendra Patil of AppsConsulting
- Business, Customer Value, Cost & Management Accounting – Devarajan Swaminathan
You may also like to read
- Beyond Budgeting – A radical proposition
- Emerging Role of Management Accountants
- Cultural Web – A big challenge 22-June-08
- Activity Based Management – Dispelling the myths Part I – 13-June-08
- Activity Based Management – How to collect info 10-June-08
- 10 myths about ABC by SSRK 26-Nov-06
- Transfer Pricing 29-Dec-06
- Throughput Accounting 17-Dec-06
- SSRK’s Knowledge Repository 03-Dec-06
- Stakeholder Analysis 19-May-08
- Resistance to Change 26-Apr-08
- Strategy Development 05-Apr-08
- Strategic Drift 12-Apr-08
- How to Share Blog posts with friends 25-May-08
- Management Accountant Blog Home