Today Linkedin is announcing many more ways to interact with your network on LinkedIn. Whether it’s a new way to create projects and collaborate, share information, customize your profile, or gain key insights, the new LinkedIn Applications deliver.
Work collaboratively with your network.
- Box on LinkedIn: Share files and collaborate with your network.
- Huddle on LinkedIn: Private workspaces to collaborate with your network on projects.
Share information and keep up to date with your network.
- Amazon on LinkedIn: Discover what your network is reading.
- TripIt on LinkedIn: See where your network is traveling.
- SixApart on LinkedIn: Stay up to date with your network’s latest blog posts.
Present yourself and your work in new ways.
- Google Docs on LinkedIn: Embed a presentation on your profile.
- SlideShare on LinkedIn: Share, view and comment on presentations from your network.
- WordPress on LinkedIn: Promote your blog and latest posts.
Gain key insights that will make you more effective.
- Company Buzz by LinkedIn: See what people are saying about your company.
Logon to your Linkedin Account and look for Applications on the left hand top corner.
Santosh PuthranDo you like to be updated in Accountancy ?
If you liked this article, please visit one of the links below. I would appreciate it…
You may also like to read
- Instant Messenger at workplace
- RSS feeds – How it helps you to remain updated
- Cultivate Cool career in Blogging and Social Networking
- Knock, Knock – Opportunity
- How to use social networking sites
- iGoogle – Your friend, philosopher and guide
- How to overcome resistance to change
- Honda 50cc Bike – Imposed Strategy
- Red Monkey Innovation
- World’s 50 most innovative companies
- Resistance to Change
- Strategic Drift